Welcome to my blog
/* Here, you find latest posts, reading materials etc. */
Find the aptitude test questions for KRA Enforcement Officer 2020
Here is link to questions
Signs that you've overstayed your welcome
- Glances between the people you have been visiting.
- Change in conversation and enthusiasm in having the conversation. Awkward silences.
- Just the comfortable feeling of being asked to go, without being asked.
10 things to do when feeling stuck
- When you're stuck in your thinking, treat it as a sign that its's time to make a significant change. Growth and change can be painful.
- When you're feeling stuck in your skills, it's never too late to update and upgrade your knowledge and skills. Invest in yourself and look for opportunities for development, personally and professionally.
- When you're stuck thinking things should be easier, focus on the lessons you can learn all the way. Nothing worthwhile comes without a struggle and there's much more wisdom to be gained in adversity than in ease.
- When you're stuck in your actions, get up and do something. Even the smallest action leads to progress.
- When you're stuck outside your comfort zone, when you feel yourself moving out of your comfort zone, you'll gain most if you can learn to stay at the edge between comfort and discomfort until you get past what you are going through. At the edge of your discomfort zone , you will find your greatness.
- When you're stuck relying on others for success, STOP. Relying on others to make you successful is a complete waste of time.
- When you're stuck making excuses, excuses changes nothing. When you're good at making excuses, it's hard to excel at anything else.
- When you're stuck in fear, don't let it keep you from what you want or use it as an excuse to come to a standstill. Instead, make it an impetus to step up and strike.
- When you're stuck in what others think of you, you're not in charge of what anyone else says or how they feel about your choices. find yourself, create your own life and do everything you can to live it fully.
- When you're stuck in the past, it's impossible to have a good day today if you're still thinking and worrying about yesterday. The choice between remaining stuck or moving forward will always be yours. Feeling stuck is a mindset that prevent you from taking action and paralyze you from moving forward. Switch it up and choose yourself by supporting yourself in taking small steps toward what you want to achieve.
© 2021 Vincent Munene. All rights reserved.